Monday, February 12, 2018

Weekend of Food [Through My Lens Nr. 132]

Over this past weekend I was both in Sarajevo and Mostar, going out, but mostly eating my way though the weekend. It's cold outside after all and you can't spend the whole day in the house. That's what I keep telling myself at least. The first two images are from the Burger Bar in Sarajevo. It's fairly new and they serve really nice American style burgers. Having eaten a lot of them in the USA I have to say these are very good. Nice crispy potatoes on the side as well. Back in Mostar a few days later I visited the newly opened Choco Caffe. They serve luscious and delicious crepes as well as waffles. I had Nutella and cookie crepes and they came with ice cream. After all of that food it's time for a big walk. I hope these don't make you too hungry. I know they make my hungry again when looking :)





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us! 

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up. 
Use the image below for sharing 
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post
 


28 comments:

  1. Yes they have made me very hungry. they are all delicious Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sure! Hit me with the hamburger first thing! My response is, "GIMME!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. rarely eat them. Only if there are nothing else to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burger looks wonderful, but I have to admit the desert is much more tempting. Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They did make me hungry, especially as I’m linking just as I wake up ... before breakfast! But that is what excellent food photography like this is supposed to do! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the crepes, please with lemon and sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so good! It's fun to splurge on some delicious eats sometimes! Hope it gets less cold in your part o0f the world soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok,so it wasn't a good idea to look at this post just before lunch. That burger looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could go for that choco cafe! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Yummy :))
    Have a nice week ahead. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, can't say no to a good hamburger...

    ReplyDelete
  12. food featured in my weekend too. Those are serious looking hamburgers. I don't think I would make it through them. I loved crepes in Paris when we were there. Have a fabulous week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did make me hungry. The exterior shot of the Choco Caffe is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wie gut dass ich gefrühstückt habe ;-) Schaut sehr lecker aus und vor allem auch hausgemacht. Da schmeckt gerade so ein Burger doch viel besser.

    Schöne Woche noch und liebe Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    high fiber indian foods

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy blog. if you need Professional Food Photographer in London. contact us or visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The food seems quite delicious here, such a peaceful place for breakfast.
    cheap heathrow airport parking
    meet and greet stansted

    ReplyDelete
  19. Candid Photography: In this form of photography, we capture the moments as they happen. The object isn't aware of the photographer remove image background photoshop so appear natural and hence the picture results into a very relaxed one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. designer

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got an excessive amount of appealing stuff upon your blog. I bet i am not the unaided one having every the enjoyment right here! preserve going on the affable impinge on. photography blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm altogether enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative difficulty. It maintain me absolutely plenty to resolve a few troubles. Its possibility are correspondingly outstanding and in upheaval fashion therefore speedy. photography blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts. childcare photography

    ReplyDelete
  24. Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts. Fotografo bodas bilbao

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes they have made me very hungry. they are all delicious Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a good week ahead. Birmingham Airport Parking From 3.99

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.