Monday, September 4, 2017

Beni in Vienna [Through My Lens Nr. 110]

The whole family has returned from a short trip to Vienna. While the new travel series is being edited I wanted to share a few snapshots of Beni in Vienna, who also came with us. The city is really dog friendly and you can enter almost anywhere with your four legged buddy. So we went walking in the old town, went shopping on the Mariahilferstrasse and explored the city as much as we could. While I have shown Vienna two times here this time I will be sharing different views and sights. Hope to see you back for more soon.





Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!

Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


31 comments:

  1. I am sure beni enjoed the trip as nuch aas the rest of you. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das hat Beni bestimmt gefallen mitkommen zu dürfen ;-) Wieder klasse Bilder hast du mitgebracht.

    Wünsche dir einen schönen Wochenstart und sende herzliche Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volio bih obići Beč za lijepog vremena, na slikama mi djeluje fenomenalno i čini mi se da ima dosta aktivnosti koje se mogu raditi napolju. Oba moja odlaska u Beč su bila tokom Nove godine, tako da nisam uspio da doživim zelenu stranu grada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are gorgeous! Viewing Beni in Vienna through your photos has been an exceptional experience this morning. Thank you for sharing!
    same day Taj Mahal tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beni seem to like the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics. Loved to cute Beni :))
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beni is adorable, and the last photo is a magnificent scene!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet photos. She reminds me of my grandma's puppy when I was a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always say I need to go back to Vienna as we only spent a day there on a tour and it wasn't very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy Beni got to travel with you this time, I have to say, if I had your home and that deck out the door, I would be happy just sitting there. lovely view through your doors. hi Beni, I see you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beni is so cute! My daughter and I were in Vienna this summer and enjoyed it very much. We were fortunate enough to attend a concert and also tour the Schönbrunn Palace while we were there. So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pics of Beni! How nice you were able to take him with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww such a little cutie. Beni looks like he enjoyed his little get-away. It's great that many places were dog friendly. I've never been to Vienna so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the place. Thanks for hosting :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beni looks like a seasoned traveler. Just like the rest of his family! Vienna sounds like a great place for everyone. It's nice to be able to get to many different countries for a short vacation....not quite so easy for us here in the US ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bennie looks happy. Who wouldn't in such a beautiful city!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice that they are so dog-friendly there. Beautiful place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so much to see there.... I would love to spend hours looking at Klimt paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sweet pictures of your little buddy. The last photo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool westerns. As always, great photos. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a nice trip - love seeing places I'd never see on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How nice your dog could come too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your traveling pup!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beni is one handsome pup. If like our furbaby, I'm sure he was thrilled to to be included on the sight seeing of Vienna. Thanks for sharing his adventure. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lucky Beni! I find Europe much more dog friendly than the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beni looks so happy! I wish we could bring our dog to Europe from the US! And I would love to go to Vienna some day. Looking forward to your posts on the city!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is wonderful that the dog could travel with you. Beni is adorable.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, it is great that Beni was able to travel with you! Wonderful photos. Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.