Monday, February 22, 2016

A Promise of Spring [Through My Lens Nr. 30]

While on a recent drive I got to spend some time in nature and mountain slopes, which gave me an opportunity to see the how much the times are changing. There was some snow on the surrounding mountains, but the fields below did have some new growth and buds showing in trees. We had a way-to-warm-winter here and the skies have finally cleared, sun is shining and the temperatures have cooled down some. More shots from this recent road trip will be up throughout this week, so stay tuned for more.



While the fresh fallen snow in the mountain tops, certainly means the days will be colder for a while, the buds on the trees do show that spring is around the corner. I'm leaving you with these nature shots and I'm looking forward to your posts. Don't forget to link up below.






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!


How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

40 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the expectant time - spring is so near...
    Have a great new week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is. Even though we are enjoying some cold days now.

      Delete
  2. Good morning, my dear friend and thank you for hosting me today too !
    I'm sharing a post just talking about Spring, but a special Spring ... Your pictures always amaze me, they're always so stunning, thank you !

    May your new week be filled with joy and wonder
    fondly

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Daniela. I agree with the sentiment about the seasons in your post.

      Delete
  3. lovely pics, mersad! happy week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Mersad
    wie immer ganz tolle Bilder,
    ich wünsche dir eine stressfreie Woche.
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scenes!
    Thanks for hosting this meme
    Have a beautiful week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. The full story from our road trip and this scenery on Friday!

      Delete
  7. Lovely soft light in these photos. Thanks for hosting, Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures in your blog! And very interesting tutorials. I will follow.
    Thank you very much for the possibility to share my link. I am very glad about it.
    have a great week,
    greetings from hmburg/germany
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this meme! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting, I'm here for teh first time.

    Have a happy week ... greeting from Germany, Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am ready for spring...nice photos, especially the last one makes me think spring! i just walked around outside for a little bit and even though it is raining again today, it feels springlike, even the birds sound happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw my promise of spring this morning. Snowdrops blooming in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your scenery is always amazing.. i like that winding road and love that last shot .. no amazing photos on my blog, nothing to compare to yours

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos of your valley, Mersad. It looks very similar to where I live, It does look like spring will arrive early in your area, unless winter weather returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photos today remind me of scenes from The Mani in the Greek Peloponnese. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed these very much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Svi čekamo prolječe ali kod nas još ima snjega .... tako je moj link još uvjek zima :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a beautiful country you live in.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Die Landschaft und der Himmel sind einfach beeindruckend! Tolle Fotos ... wie immer :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Das sieht auch bei dir so schön aus...oben der Schnee und unten schon die "Macht des Frühlings" Herrliche Aufnahmen!!

    Liebe Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am ready for Spring... no snow, move on winter. :-)

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Breathtaking views of the mountains!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning photography Mersad. Fantastic scenery.
    We have both snow and sun so far today here in Bonnie Scotland. It really does seem to be confusing times... but the promise of spring is definitely here.
    Have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. spring is on the horizon for you whereas we are having a few cooler mornings and evenings here. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So beautiful. I can see why you stopped to capture it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous landscapes, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful shots of your countryside and the beginnings of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely landscapes and light!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So beautiful with the mountains in the distance!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.