Monday, October 19, 2015

Autumn in the Countryside [Through My Lens Nr. 12]

Autumn is in full swing now and it's best observed in the countryside.I often try to find vivid colors of the season to showcase, but for this post I chose something a bit different. The colors are muted, the scenes a bit spooky, but all in all it's a version of autumn, most of us experience. Please share your sights with us this week and I wish you a great start into the new week.


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!


How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here are my photos of the day:




16 comments:

  1. I particulary like the last shots Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a gret week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mersad, wonderful series of images. I love the first shot with the pretty red berries and blue sky. Thanks for hosting, have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like that b/w shot. A simple scene of tree limbs, but very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is also shadows and parchment coloured leaves, not always a patchwork of colours but just as beautiful.
    Thanks for hosting, I think I've satisfactorily rearranged my posting (and meme) so I can link with yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is the season of change. Nice photos! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love photo number 4 of the sign in the shadows. beautiful shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall shots. Thanks for hosting.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one of the red fruit/berries against the blue sky!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a lot of texture and design in your photos today, Mersad. I'm glad you are enjoying a nice autumn season! Thank you for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific shots for the day, as always, Mersad!! Perfect pictures for the Fall season and a season of change it is indeed!! Thank you, as always, for sharing the beauty!! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like those bright red berries very much.
    The Poison sign is creepy good.
    My favorite though is the twisted black/white branches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the poison sign is good for halloween and the stick in the last one almost looks like a pitchfork!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots - I particularly like the last one. Tree trunks in fascinating shapes that seem to dance...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last shot has remarkable composition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog
    Xanax for sale

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.