Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Vacation 2013 Update: End of Summer

Our summer vacation is coming to its end. Day 7 is upon us, and the trip back home is waiting to be undertaken.

Sibenik has been really great. I did refocus me on my blog and I got some great images that I can't wait to share with you all. Just today we visted an old fortress where I have taken the most beautiful sunset images yet, and also some very creepy and inspiring long-shutter photos of the inside of the fortress. I'll be posting all of these images in the following days. So please stay tuned 

Attached to this post are some more iPad photos, and I promise that by the next post the proffesional images will reocur again. (Not that there is anything wrong with these photos) :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.