Thursday, July 1, 2010

New encounters


Another month is at our doorstep, and summer has finally arrived. With it comes the start of many wonderful things. Is there anything that can top a gentile summer breeze at night while walking down a beach? Or waking up to sunshine, which filling up the room? And the sea... the wonderful place of fun, enjoyment and heavy thoughts carried away into the distance. 

Many changes are coming up here. I am currently finishing up my last exams and then I'm off for one last summer break. I thought I'd never get here and now that I am it seems like no time has passed at all. Now comes the time for new beginnings and farewells from old places and seasons. Hopefully I'll be able to top my postings this month from the last (which was 17). That was a lot of photos and I don't know when I was able to take them all. But with the break ahead new opportunities will arise and I can promise you many new sights and visions.

4 comments:

  1. Great photo, Mersad. I would love to know the name of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called Trogir, located on the Adriatic shore of the country Croatia.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.